Admin Intern: Jamie Moon
Main Office: 801-402-3150
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Office Manager: Heidi Stanford
Our mission is to ensure that each child will attain his or her highest level of academic performance and develop to his or her fullest potential, physically, socially, and emotionally. Our mission will be fulfilled by a competent staff and involved community working in unity.
Burton Elementary LEA Specific Licenses 2021-2022
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Percentage of the FTE that is fully qualified for their assignment: Fully qualified means the educator has a current professional license and professional license areas and endorsements for their assignments.
- Percentage of FTE that is partially qualified for their assignment: Partially Qualified means the educator has an associate license/license area or endorsement in their assignment. This includes professionally licensed educators who have received associate level license area/endorsements.
- Percentage of FTE that is not qualified for their assignment: This includes educators without a current license, educators teaching on an LEA specific or a professional or associate educator teaching outside their area. All LEA specific licenses fall into this category.
- As of 2/23/22, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Fully Qualified – 92%
- Partially Qualified – 5%
- Not Qualified – 3%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch